Conference Registration and Fees
Conference registration is required for attendance and presentation at the conference. For presenters, upon acceptance of abstracts, please register and make payment before 31 January 2018 to enjoy the early bird rate.
Presenters of papers. workshops or symposia must register and make payment by 15 March 2018. Otherwise, your abstract will be withdrawn from the conference.
(1 June 2017 to 31 January 2018)
(1 February 2018 to 18 June 2018)
Full-time graduate students*
Fees are stated in Singapore dollars and inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). The conference fees cover the conference package, lunch, and refreshments.
*Documentation of graduate student status required.
Register to attend ISEC 2018 Singapore at the online conference registration system
Please refer to the step-by-step Registration Guide (PDF) to assist in the online registration and payment process. (If you already have an account, you can begin from Step 5 in the guide).
- Participants will be charged registration fees in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
- All participants are required to register for the conference.
- At least one author for every accepted paper is required to register.
- Registration does not include accommodation. We have some recommendations for accommodation, please book directly with them. Registration includes entry to all sessions, lunch and tea.
- Before you proceed, please make sure
- you know which registration type applies to you (from the table above).
- you will have your credit card details handy for the payment and that you are authorised to use the credit card you use for registration.
- if you are a local/NIE/MOE participant eligible to pay via NIE-funds, iFAAS or cheque, you have those details handy.
Pre-conference Workshops Registration and Fees
19 June 2018 (Tuesday)Workshop Synopses
Workshops 1 and 2 are limited to 30 participants each. Workshop 3 is limited to 20 participants.
Please check the Workshop Synopses page for number of remaining seats for each workshop.
Register early to avoid disappointment.
(9am - 12pm)
Using Video Analysis to Reframe Research on Classroom Interactions
Sonya Martin, Seoul National University, Korea
(9am - 12pm)
Promoting Science Proficiency by Transforming Laboratory Experiences
Victor Sampson, The University of Texas at Austin, USA
(9am - 12pm)
Students' Difficulties with Chemical Equilibrium
Vanessa Kind, Durham University, UK
Pre-conference workshops are open to participants and non-participants of the conference.
Registration fee for either Workshop 1 or 2:
- - Workshop only: S$100
- - Registered conference attendee: S$80
Registration fee for Workshop 3:
- - Workshop only: S$140
- - Registered conference attendee: S$120
Registration fee is inclusive of 7% GST.
Register for workshops at the online conference registration system
Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.