S$600 (maximum) to offset registration and/or travel expenses associated with presenting your own work at the International Science Education Conference 2018.
November 15, 2017 – January 15, 2018.
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Confirmed acceptance to present at International Science Education Conference 2018.
- Listed as an author or co-author on the accepted paper.
- Enrolled in a graduate program or is affiliated to a university or a research institute.
Award recipients will be notified by email after January 31, 2018.
Proof of presentation and attendance are required.
- Proof of presentation: you must make your presentation at the time appointed in the conference programme.
- Proof of attendance: digital copy (PDF or JPEG) of air or ground transportation tickets, hotel statement or food receipts clearly indicating date and location should be provided upon collection of the award.
The monetary component of the Award will be processed following verification that Award conditions have been met. The award will be presented on the last day of the conference in the form of a Cashier's Order made out in Singapore Dollars.
Before you apply please review the online application form and program rules, then follow the steps below:
- Login during the application period
- Ensure you are the co-author of at least one accepted abstract. You will need to provide the Abstract Number(s), if the abstracts were submitted by someone else.
- Ensure that you have completed your online Registration and Payment to attend ISEC 2018 Singapore.
- Click the Travel Award link
- Complete online Application Form
- Attach current Curriculum Vitae